Fair Schedule 2013
- Deadline for entry is March 22, 2013. See "How to Enter" on the Rules page on this website.
- Chambersburg Area Middle School South will be open for students to set up their exhibits on Friday, April 5, from 4:00 pm until 6:00 pm only. (No viewing of exhibits is permitted at this time.) Enter the Middle School from the bus ramp area.
- All exhibitors and friends must be out of the hall by 6:00 pm on Friday so judging may begin.
- The Science Fair will be open to the public on Saturday from noon until 4:00 pm.
- The awards ceremony will begin at 4:00 pm on Saturday with the presentation of
awards to all students. All exhibitors should plan to attend.
- All exhibits must be removed from the hall between 5:00 pm and 6:00 pm on Saturday. Exhibits left beyond this time will be discarded or destroyed. No exhibit may be removed prior to 4:00 pm Saturday.
- The Science Fair Championship Competition will take place a week after the Science Fair, on Saturday, April 13, 2013. The competition will be based on an oral presentation from Junior and Senior Division 1st place Category Winner, and questioning from a panel of Judges, beginning at 9AM and ending around noon. Champion and Grand Champion winners will be announced immediately after scientific presentations of general interest from area or national scientists geared for the Middle and High School audience. All Science Fair participants, their parents and families, and the entire community are welcome to attend the scientific presentations and congratulate the Championship winners.